Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Better late than never!

Sorry for the delayed Monday update! As you all know, monday is minecraft day! A day we take a look back the week we've had in our secret-freind-server!

I built a small Shogun castle last week, and because of that "project". It didn't give me enough time for other activities like exploring and such, therefore, I didn't really join the rest of the gang with cave exploring this time around.


Shach declared himself as King!


Yet again, here he is. He just never leaves me alone.












Now, this is the project I had. Not quite done, but about 67%.












My new home, next to a Shinto(also commonly known
as a Spirit Gate)



The local storage house. Open 24/7.



At least this time around, Shach wasn't here to ruin the screenshot.



I thought we went to a gold mine, but clearly the term
"gold" meant something else this time around.
Wouldn't want to fall down there.. 
3xSkelly, 4xZombies and at least 2xCreepers that
were too shy to join the screenshot.

And that's it! 

We had our laughs and cries last week, since we(mostly me *insert sadface*) died a lot in that cave, even though I was teleported in there just to take a few screenshots. 

Doubt I'll be playing too much Minecraft this week, since I have other things to attend to.
So this week, I'll give you a little update on what I'm going to do, since I already have it planned.

So, plan for this week:
-Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, hopefully a review of it.
-Getting a game guide to Dragon Quest IX, since I want to start a New Game on the Japanese version, hopefully a solo run. And because I want to find secret stuff in the European version.
-Try to get some ingame footage of Minecraft, Dragon Quest IX and/or other games.
-Podcast, if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment