Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some gaming news!

First off, I'd like to say I've been playing REvelations like crazy lately, the online portion is really fun. So fun that unfortunately, my wrist hurts.. So, I've been thinking to get my hands on the Circle pad pro to the 3DS, I've seen a lot of good reviews and that it actually looks pretty comfortable!

Sceptic at first, now it looks more.. attractive.
Besides, I might as well get it now, since Monster Hunter Tri-G has finally gotten an european release date! Well, sort of.. I did some research and all I could find was it will be released this fall, which is indeed great news for me and all the other european monster hunters! However, it will not have an online mode like Monster Hunter Tri(wii), but still.. local gameplay with friends is always fun. So, you might think to yourself, what is new in this Monster Hunter game? Well, besides from new armor, new weapons and new monsters.. There is a G-rank available, there are basicly 3 ranks in this game, well.. 4 if  you include the solo quests. But they aren't as important! Anyway, it's normal-rank, high-rank and then finally G-rank, where all the baddies are.. this is like a super-hard-mode. Whereas the wii version only had normal and high rank quests.

Kind of mesmerizing, eh?
Next off is Soul Calibur V, which I probably will get my hands on, since I'm a sucker for fighting games.. Though still a novice in any fighting game(not a button masher!), I enjoy a good fighting game every now and then. Soul Calibur V looks amazing, and they've really outdone themselves with the character creator(yes, I've watched a few videos) and the customization is pretty much limitless. Ohh, and have you seen the japanese Ad for this game? It's looking rather.. awesome.. can't... look.. away. But yeah, Soul Calibur has always been close to me ever since Soul Calibur 2(Link was awesome!).. unfortunately I never got to play the first game of the series and I guess I never really want to either.



Monster Hunter Tri G, new monster has appeared!

I've also been playing a lot of Dark Souls lately, mainly because of a new patch, well.. I guess it's pretty old, but it's new to me(patch 1.05). Where they've actually improved the co-op, meaning you'll be able to join your friends in some jolly cooperation! I'd say it was pretty much impossible to join a friend in a co-op session before this patch, which made the world of Lordran feel kind of lonely, with an exception of being invaded all the time.. Ohh, and there is one complaint I have about this game, it's the pvp. I usually don't have anything against pvp, but in this game, it makes me furious because of one thing.. lagstabs. It's all they ever do, that's why most of my time, I play offline.

I guess this concludes gaming news for the week/day, I am still waiting for Shach to do an article about "what-we've-built-in-minecraft". 

Anyways, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. ROBLOX is powered by an ever growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete