Thursday, October 13, 2011

People are amazing..

Classic D&D halfling bard.
First off.. there is this picture going through the net nowadays, and it happend to give me a great idea how "Modern Warefares" should be. Now, this probably applies to the fantasy game of Dungeons&Dragons, or P&P. But, remember how bards were? You know, the class that no one picks because they mainly are a support class. Just kidding, Bards can be awesome classes too, even I've played as a bard in my "youthful" days of p&p. Most people see bards as these stupid minstrels nowadays, but that's just because they are disguised as stupid minstrels. When you least expect it, they'll.. probably make you laugh to death by Tasha's Hideous Laughter.. well, not that it will kill the player, but still!


Classic Modern Warefare bard. Which will be the greatest
idea ever! Thanks  to me!
Anyways, I'll keep this article brief, because I have two pictures I just HAVE to show you guys.. And the last picture, I know you've probably already seen it. But imagine if they add that feature to the next Call of Duty game, wouldn't THAT be awesome? I mean, a Bard buffing your party and whatnot! That would make the game more interesting. Or a killstreak! "Bardmageddon", that's what I would call it.. you get a carepackage and a bard suddenly pops out of it! And it would follow your player around and buff you. I know what your thinking, that would be a bad idea, since the bard likes to sing all the time. But! Since the enemy players most likely will hear where the bard is, -if I were to be on that team- I would think "Screw this shit, I'm not going near that overly-buffed-character!".

And that's it! I think this is the greatest idea, EVER.. and I know you agree with me!

1 comment:

  1. If this became a reality, I would suddenly become a lot more interested in FPS games! :D

    ReplyDelete